Layouts

Thought I would make a quick post to share with you a couple of the layouts I did at the Kings Hill Crop yesterday (as usual a fab day full of fun, chat and scrapping - thanks ladies).

The first layout was done using Bazzil card stock and Basic Grey Kioshi papers. The title is American Crafts Thickers and the bling swirl was hand glued using a Bazzil Jewel template and gems that I bought from Ebay. The scalloped circle was cut using Nestabilities and my Cuttlebug. The pictures were taken in Spain, early one evening while we were sitting on our terrace.



For the second layout I also used pictures that were taken in Spain, this cute bunny rabbit could often be seen hopping about the gardens of Las Gardenias. The pattered paper I used here is Sei Dill Garden and as I had 2 sheets I used one as the base and one I cut into and 3d'd onto the page. The journalling spot was done using a Cats Life Press stamp and the green ribbon was left over from an old Total Papercraft's kits.



Hope you like what I have done, thanks for stopping by.

Jane x x

Popular Posts