Another Week is Over

And still not feeling great! Although I am feeling better in myself I now have a slight infection in two of the sites where I have stitches. I have been to see the nurse a couple of times and she has cleaned and dressed the wounds but they are still not healing. I am due to go back tomorrow so if nothing has changed I am going to ask for antibiotics or for a referral back to the hospital, I just want to feel better and get back to normal, I am totally fed up with not being able to get on and do what I want to do - its so sad, I am even upset that I cant do the housework!!

Anyway having to relax means that I managed some time in my craft room yesterday, in the end I actually did three layouts and I have pictures of two of them to share with you today.



The first one is a photo of DH taken when we went Christmas shopping in Oxford Street. I got the idea for the layout from Pinterest (what a wonderful place that is!!). I cant remember what the papers are but the glittered letters are Pink Paislee.



For the second layout I used a picture of Scarlett that I took last year on her seventh birthday. Again the idea for the layout came from Pinterest. The papers and some of the embellies came from a Gotta Craft kit, the rest of the flowers, leaves and brads came from my stash and the bling swirl was done by hand using my Bazzil jewel template. The number 7 is American Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully by the time I do my next update I will be some what healthier!

Jane x x
4