I have been playing..

In my craft room that is..:)

As mentioned in my previous post I made a 'Home Sweet Home' wall hanging/door plaque. I bought the kit to make this ages ago at the Craft Barn. It had been sitting in my desktop tote for months, it had even been taken to a couple of crops but it never managed to see the paper and glue until last weekend. I used Basic Grey Curio papers to cover it, I inked the edges and added some sparkle mod podge and glossy accents to give it a bit of a lift here and there. I have added a couple of pictures of it for you to see.




I also played around with a wooden heart, I painted it with chalk paint and then I ran the edges around an embossing ink pad before adding some glitter embossing powder then I covered the whole thing (both sides) in crackle glaze. When it was dry I added the tassel and beads....not quite sure what I am going to do with it yet, may hang it from my craft tote or I may just hang it from a hook in my room. Either way I am quite happy with the finished item, I think its turned out rather pretty.



Finally I managed one more layout, pictures are of me and my gorgeous niece Scarlett and where taken last Summer. I have used Girls Paperier papers and letters. I sanded the base cardstock and then inked and lifted the edges of the papers a little to give it a slightly distressed look. I used another of the wooden hearts, this time I painted it and gave it a lick of glossy accents before sanding it to fit with the shabby image.



Hope you like what you have seen, if you do please leave me a comment.

Thanks for looking, Jane x x

Popular Posts