Monday, 2 January 2012

A new start...welcome January 2012

Hello and Happy New Year.

I cant believe that today is the last day of the Christmas and New Year holidays, back to work tomorrow - boo hoo!! However, I have to say I am looking forward to getting back to a certain sense of normality!

We didn't do much yesterday and today, I mostly pottered about and spent some time in my room, managed a few layouts and a 'Home Sweet Home' wall plaque that I bought ages ago from the Craft Barn. I have photographed a couple of the layouts, will have to add the wall plaque at a later date as the only photo I have of it is on my phone.

The first layout is of me and Tom, picture taken on the terrace of our Spanish holiday apartment. The paper and embellishments are Bo Bunny, the ribbon, diamante hearts, flowers & brads are all from my stash.



The second layout I have to share is also of pictures from Spain, this time of Marbella Old Town. The papers are Crate Paper and they and all the embellishments are from a Gotta Craft kit. Hope Sandra likes what I have done.



Hope everyone has a good return back to work/school/normality and thanks for stopping by.

Jane x x

1 comment:

  1. How could I not its STUNNING. Looks like youre going to be winning the crown in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.