Taking it easy

Well here we are, Sunday again! Its been a bit of a traumatic week for me as I had some minor day surgery done on Wednesday. I wont go into detail on here other than to say it left me feeling a little worse for wear and rather battered and bruised. Today is the first day since the op that I have actually felt somewhere like normal so fingers crossed that means I am now on the mend. Luckily I have had Tom at home to look after me although at times he has been a pest!! LOL

Thought I would share with you a couple of Christmas layouts with you, as is my scrapping style they are both very simple.

The first one is of Daisy and I have used papers and embellies from the December Gottacraft kit which were Echo Park.

The second one is of pictures that were taken on a pre-Christmas trip to Harrods. The papers for this one are 3 Bugs, the buttons are Papermania (I think) and the wording is American Crafts Thickers. I used an EK Success punch to create the scalloped border.



As always thanks for looking, I will be back soon with a few more layouts to share with you.

Jane x
1