Freezing February

Well this month has started out a chilly one and as predicted by the weathermen the snow arrived too. Luckily (and hopefully) we have only had one night of it, as nice as it looks its really not good or practical when you have to go to work.

Mostly due to the cold weather we have had a nice quiet weekend at home. Tom was at work on Friday evening so as Daisy had been at the vets to have a cyst removed from her leg I curled up on the sofa with her and gave her lots of gentle cuddles. Saturday was so cold, even a short walk over the the farmers market was enough to chill us through!! I spent a good few hours in my craft room and I managed 2 layouts, one was a team challenge which has been uploaded to my UKS gallery and the other is below..



The pictures were taken last year in Spain at the top of Mount Calamorro (where the cable car from Tivoli World takes you). The papers are Kaisercraft, I bought them last year and have now finally used them all up.

We were going to pop down to Bluewater today but as we woke to snow we decided to give it a miss and stay at home. Again I spent most of the day in my room (the perfect way to spend these cold winter days in my opinion). I managed two more layouts, there is actually a third on my desk but I need to add a title before I can photograph it. Here is one of the layouts I completed..



The papers, letters and embellishments are all by Jillibeans.

Hope your all keeping safe and warm and as always thanks for stopping by my little blog. X x
1