Valentines Sunday

Afternoon all,

Had a nice weekend so far, although I am NOT liking the bitterly cold weather we are having right now. You can keep your snow and ice thank you very much, give me the long, hot Summer days any time! On Friday night we went to Bluewater to meet up with Darcy, Ian, Jules, Tinks and Denny. We went to TGI's and had a lovely time chatting and catching up. It was so good to see Darcy and Ian as we have not seen them for over a year, it was also good to see my bestie's Jules and Denny. Ladies if you read this we are long overdue a girly play date.

I spent sometime in my room yesterday, just pottering about and having a general sort out. Re-arranged some of my storage and started a pile of stuff that will either go on Ebay or be swapped. I did manage to do one layout using up a sheet of Christmas paper that I bought in Crafts U Love. The picture of us was taken on the night we went out for our Christmas meal.



As Tom will be at work on the evening of Feb 14th we are celebrating it a couple of days early. Later this evening we are having the M&S Gourmet Dine In Meal, really looking forward to it, especially as it includes a bottle of fizz!! I made 4 cards for the guys at work to give to their partners, the pictures of those are on FB if you want to see them. The card I made for Tom is below, I used a card I found on Pinterest as my inspiration. The XO paper is from a kit I got from Truly, Madly, Crafty (will be adding a link to them shortly), the chipboard heart was inked up and then covered with crackle glaze. I then gave the whole card and seam binding a spritz of Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Antique Lace. Finally I cut 2 little tags on my cricut and added some Glizt letters. Just hope he likes it!!




Hope you have all had a nice weekend despite the weather.

Love and hugs, Jane x x

Popular Posts