April's First Update

Afternoon all, well here we are in April already - this year is flying past!!

Thought I would upload a few a picture of a layout I did last month and a card that I made using the scraps left over.


I have had these papers for ages, I think that are We R Memory Keepers. The title is American Crafts Thickers and the picture of Tom was taken whilst we were on holiday in Spain last year.



The card was made for my Mum for Mothers Day and is a 'Joyfold' card. I found the instructions for this on the web somewhere although I slightly adapted it to suit the size of card I wanted to make. I think she liked it!

March was a pretty busy month for us, we had visitors and a stag and hen party to go on so I had little chance to craft. This has been the first weekend that we have had totally to ourselves so I have made the most of it and spent some time in my craft room. So far I have managed 3 layouts, I will post again later to share some of them with you.

TFL - Jane x x
2