Bank Holiday Blues

Well here we are at the end of the Easter Bank Holiday, its been a good weekend for us but it has gone so fast....wish we had a couple more days before going back to work!

We had good day yesterday, went to Mums for Easter lunch. Tom, Steve and George went to the golf driving range while I stayed at home with Sarah as she was doing my eyelash extensions for me. They are very long this time and I feel quite concious that I have them, am sure that after a couple of days I will get used to them.

I have a couple more layouts to share with you, these were completed Saturday and yesterday...today I did a double layout and I updated my Smash book. I will upload some pictures of the Smash book soon!!

The first layout below is using Basic Grey Curio papers and letters, the pictures were taken inside some of the beautiful chapels and churches in Marbella Old Town. The edges of the papers were inked with Java Brown chalk ink...


The next layout was done using a Gottacraft kit, the papers are the same MME Kraft range that I used on a layout in my previous post, the letters on this one are American Crafts stickers.


Hope you have all had a good Easter too...

TFL, Jane x x
2