Sunday, 22 April 2012

A Few Scrappy Days....Pt 2

Thought I would pop back with a couple more layouts for you to look at... This one is a double layout and is the March kit from the Basic Grey Page of the Month Kit. The title of the layout is The Sweet Life and for this I chose pictures of me and DH on holiday in Spain, as for us that is the very Sweet Life, I just need to add the journalling and it will be complete. This is the first year I have had these kits and I was a little scared of starting them, now I have completed one I am hooked!!
The next layout is of Daisy, pictures were taken last weekend, just after she had been to the groomer's for a bath and a haircut. She always looks so cute and pretty when she has just been groomed, thought I would take photos in black and white for a change. Papers are all from a Gotta Craft kit (in case you hadn't noticed I have used my kits a lot this weekend!!). Again I just need to add the journalling and this will be ready to add to an album.
I hope everyone has had a good weekend, I know I have. I have scrapped, I have enjoyed some girly fun & chatter, I have eaten cakes and I have started to have a sort out of my stash (no mean feat I can tell you!!). TFL, love and hugs, Jane x x

2 comments:

  1. Fab pics of Daisy and Loving the BG LO - well come to the addiction!! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you can share your creative mojo with me :) .... These are fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.