A little Easter scrapping..

Good evening all...well its been a busy few days for us here. Thursday was Toms birthday so I took a days leave so we could spend the day together. The plan was to go to Brighton for the day but as the weather was rubbish we decided to give it a miss, instead we walked up to Borough Market to get some nice yummy foodie treats for the weekend. We stopped at the Woolpack in Bermondsey St on the way back for lunch before heading home to start watching the golf. Tom said he had a nice day and he loved his presents so a good start to the Bank Holiday weekend.

On Friday we went down to Ashford to do a little shopping, Tom needed a pink polo shirt and new shoes for a charity golf day he is going on next month. We managed to get all that we needed and I got a couple of tops and some new Yankee candles. It was a flying visit really as we had to come home so I could start cooking roast dinner for us and Linda & Bill. We had a nice evening with them, the dinner went down well, there were no left overs at all (always a good sign!!).

Today has been a lovely lazy day, Tom went football so I have been crafting, I managed 3 layouts!!

The first one is using Three Bugs papers and embellishments which I have had for ages, I think this was one of the first collection packs I bought when I started scrapping!! The layout is for Scarlett's album, the pictures were taken at Maria's house after a family meal back in January.




The next one has been done using a Gotta Craft kit, the pictures of DH were taken on our Spanish holiday last year. The papers are from the My Minds Eye Kraft collection.


The last layout I have to share is again for Scarlett's album, the picture is of her with Tom and my cousin Jon. The papers are all by Echo Park, they were a Christmas gift from my friend Jules. The flowers are all by Prima.


Hope everyone is having a great bank holiday, shame the weather is not so good but fingers crossed it improves soon.

TFL, Jane x x

Popular Posts