Thursday, 12 April 2012

More layouts..

Ok, so I am on a bit of a roll scrapping wise (nothing to do with wanting the team crown this month Alli and Sandra!! LOL) I am just enjoying finally having enough time to spend playing with paper and stash in my lovely pink craft room. Also next week I am off to two crops - yay for a whole weekend of scrapping!! I have two layouts to share tonight, a double one I did on Sunday afternoon and a single one I did a couple of nights ago. The double layout was done using Kraft card stock and some old papers I have had in my stash for ages. The letters are American Crafts thickers. I have used some pictures of DH with our old and new car and were taken in Jan of this year.
The second layout is again based around pics of DH, these are not brilliant as I had to just snap them before he stopped me from taking them!! As many of you know he does the ironing in our house (yes I know lucky me!). Anyway late Sunday afternoon is usually his time of choice to carry out his duties, now he has his ipad he can actually do the ironing and watch the footie at the same time. And they say men cant multi task??!!
Thanks for stopping by, love and hugs Jane x x

1 comment:

  1. I am sure the glistening crown might be just a little bit tempting? lol. More great LOs, love the multi tasking one. If my DH does the ironing he has to have the TV on - and it takes him an absolute age!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.