Sunday, 29 April 2012

Rain, rain go away.....

And don't come back another day!! I know we are in drought and we need the rain but enough is enough for now. Today's plans to go and see George play football were cancelled as the game was called off due to the rain and our original plan to go to Greenwich were also shelved as its no fun in cold, wet and windy weather. Ahh well, all will take place on another day and it did mean that we had time to go to Tesco to do a shop and then when we came back I re-arranged the kitchen cupboards, something I have had in mind for ages. Next weekend am hoping to tackle clothes and those odd cupboards that seem to 'collect' stuff!! Here are a couple of layouts from last weekend, they both had a couple of things that I needed to add to them which is now done. The first is of Scarlett at JLS and the second is of me and my 'Woolie' friend Sarah at Ally Pally.
Finally here is a picture of the front cover of my Pink SMASH book, I coloured it in using my Copic pens and then added some ric-rak, ribbon and a few gems...
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend, I am about to finish cooking dinner and then sit down with a glass of wine and chill out. Thanks for looking x x

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhh your layouts are gorgeous, I'm still annoyed I didn't get to go to Ally Pally.

    Nothing better than having a good sort out of cupboards, is there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have personalised your Smash book Jane, great LO's as always hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.