Sunday, 15 April 2012

Scrapping, shopping and stash...

Evening all, here we are Sunday evening again!! Been a good weekend here, haircuts for me and Daisy, a fab Las Vegas themed wedding reception and a trip to Ally Pally for me!! Firstly I will share a layout I did during the week, the pictures are not brilliant as they were taken on a mobile phone, but they had to be scrapped - they are of DH and some of the Chelsea players who he met on a weekend away with the boys last year. He was in Liverpool for one of his friends 40th birthday and they were staying at the Malmaison hotel which is where the Chelsea first team were staying for a match against Everton the next day. Anyway some of the team, namely John Terry, Frank Lampard and Fernando Torres were happy to pose for pics (boo-hiss to Ashley Cole who refused t talk to anyone!!). The papers I used were from a GottaCraft kit, the letters are American Crafts Thickers except for the 's' at the end of boys which was from the kit.
The next couple of pictures are of the stash I bought at Ally Pally today, a lovely purple Smash book and some Smash accessories to go with it. I also got some 12x12 papers, some bling, some card making bits, a set of alpha stickers and some chipboard to alter.
Finally I have a picture of me and my woolie friend Sarah who I spent a couple of hours with at Ally Pally this morning, it was fab to see her and share our passion for stash - hope its not too long before I see this lovely lady again!!
Hope everyone has had a good weekend, as usual thanks for stopping by and looking.... Love and hugs, Jane x x

3 comments:

  1. Fab day - so good to see you (my haul was much too big!!!!hahaha) - love the Chelsea Boys LO. Love and hugs Sarah x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to meet you today, Jane.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo of you and Sarah ( partners in crime lol!, not that she needs much leading astray )

    CLare xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.