A Few Scrappy Days - Part 1

Afternoon all...hope you are all fine and well on this (so far) sunny Sunday afternoon. I have had a busy few days away scrapping with my friend Jules and the ladies of the Coney Hall crop on Friday (thanks to Al Westgate) and the Kings Hill crop on Saturday (thanks to Justine Coombes). I was rather productive and managed seven and a half single layouts and one double! Here is the first batch I have to share with you.. Both of these layouts were done using a Gotta Craft kit and pics of me and DH. The papers were all by Authentique, I thought I would struggle with them to be honest as yellow is not a colour I care that much for but I think it really suits the black and white pictures. For the layout of me I hand cut the flowers from one of the sheets of paper and added a few gems at the bottom. For the one of DH all I added were a few gems and a piece of ric-rak from my stash.
The next layout is again using a Gotta Craft kit, I added a piece of wide ric-rak from my stash, some Bakers Twine for the buttons and Thickers for the 'JLS'. The picture is of my niece and my sister at the O2 the night we took Scarlett to see her fave boy band!! The concert tickets are tucked behind the stripe of paper.
The last layout I have to share for now is another one from the O2, I think these papers and embellishments are all Echo Park This and That collection.
Thanks for looking, I will be back later with some more for you to look at..x x
2