Sunday, 1 April 2012

Twice in one day!!

Here I am again with another update, this time to share a couple of the layouts I have done this weekend (in total I did 3 with 1 more partially completed on my desk).

The first one is a picture of my cousin Jon with the Lion statue that he wanted to take home, he actually asked Tom if he thought they would get it into his car!! LOL I used up a Gotta Craft kit for this layout, the title is American Crafts Thickers.


The second layout is a picture of Scarlett, Natalie and Hollie taken at Maria's house after we had Hayleys 21st birthday meal. The papers and other bits are all Echo park apart from some of the letters which are by Glitz and the scalloped circle which was cut on the Cuttlebug using Spellbinder dies.


Hope you like them....TFL, Jane x x

2 comments:

  1. Fab LOs Jane. had to chuckle about your cousin wanting to take the massive lion home lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, these are really lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.