Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Summer at last...

Well hasn't the recent weather been just gorgeous?? Long may it last I say, I love the sun and hope that this gorgeous spell lasts and lasts....well at least for the upcoming Bank Holiday weekend! Its been a few weeks since I last blogged but I have been rather busy. I had a very special night out at the O2 a couple of weeks ago with my friends Sharon and Sally, we were there to see the fabulous Mr Barry Manilow!! It was a great night and Bazza sure didn't disappoint us, he looked and sounded great and he sang loads of the old songs. We danced and sang our hearts out and I really didn't want the night to finish. Lets hope Barry comes back to the UK very soon. We also had another wedding reception to attend, this time it was Carly and Mark. The reception was held at the Barnyard, Gore Farm which is down in Kent and it was lovely, a really gorgeous venue. Carly looked stunning in her gorgeous Candy Anthony dress, I especially liked the fab pink petticoats underneath. If I were to get married or renew my vows again that is exactly what I would have. It was a great night, the marquee looked fab and it was great to see Jules, Denny and Mark too. Last weekend I went to the Kings Hill crop, we had the usual Costa coffee beforehand and as usual there was lots of chatter, laughter and biscuits!! I managed 4 layouts, all of which are below for you to see, a few of them still need to have journalling added, I will get that done later this week when I have had time to sit down and decided what to write. The pictures are not very good - sorry! The first layout is using MME Lost and Found papers and the photo is a very old one me and my sister. The letters are AC Thickers..
The next layout is of me and Tom, the photobooth style pictures were taken at Katie and Alex's wedding last month. The papers are from the latest Gottacraft kit.
Layout number three is again using a Gottacraft kit and the pictures were taken at Katie's hen night.
Finally layout number 4 which is again using MME Lost and Found papers, the picture is of Jules, Me, Carly and Denny.
Hope you are all well, bye for now and TFL. X X

2 comments:

  1. What stunning layouts Jane :) goodness knows how you've managed to get so much scrapping done, as you've been so busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO's - esp the one of the girls - such a fab photo! x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.