Tuesday, 8 May 2012

What a wash out..

Another weekend has past, a lovely long weekend at that but what a cold, wet and miserable one it was. Lets hope that by the time the next one arrives at the end of the month we have some sunshine. On Sunday we went to watch George play in his last game of the season, it was a crunch game for Bromley as if they won they would be Champions of their league. It was a close fought game but Bromley ended up winning the game 1-0, this was celebrated in style by the boys who in true style shook a massive bottle of champagne all over themselves!! I have attached a picture of George, these are much harder to come by these days as now he is 16 he is rather reluctant to pose for photos for Auntie!! LOL I know I am biased but he is growing up to be a gorgeous young man...
Also thought I would share a pic of Scarlett and one of Daisy...
I did manage a little crafting at the weekend, I did a double layout (another of my BG kits), two single layouts and a couple more pages of my SMASH book. TFL, Jane x x

2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone enjoyed their weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I don't think you are biased Jane :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.