10th Anniversary Weekend

Hello,

Its been a lovely weekend here, actually its been a lovely long weekend thanks to me having a days leave on Friday to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary! I really cant believe its been that long!!

We celebrated by going to see a show, Dreamboats & Petticoats on Thursday evening. We both really enjoyed the show, especially as the role of Norman was being played by Harry Neale (who we met at Millwall many years ago). Its been a long time since I last saw Harry and I got all emotional when he came on stage. He has just been signed to stay in the show for another 6 months so he is obviously doing a good job.

On Friday we went to Bluewater where we met up with my sister, George & Jamie. We all had a coffee and natter in Starbucks before we headed off to do some shopping. I got a few bits, a new handbag, a cardigan and a pair of trainers. George got a suit and a pair of shoes for his school prom which is sometime next month. Friday evening we went off to our favourite restaurant, Rebatos. We have now been going there for 12 years and its a bit of a tradition to celebrate birthdays, anniversary's etc with a meal there. As usual the food and service was first class, its such a shame to think that it could have to close down sometime this year.



We didn't do much yesterday and today, just chilled out and relaxed. Tom has been watching sport on tv and I have spent some time in my craft room. Have posted pics below of a couple of the layouts I completed - hope you like them.





Hope you are all well and that you have had a good weekend. I am off to stick my nose in a magazine while DH watches the football...and yes I know its England on tonight but I am sooooo not interested anymore!

TFL x x
0