Sunday, 10 June 2012

June already!!

Well here we are halfway through the year...time is flying past! Just a shame Mother Nature is running behind somewhat weather wise, it is supposed to be Summer after all.

Last weekend was the long Diamond Jubilee Bank Holiday and we managed to have a fab time despite the horrendous weather we had. I have to admit to being a bit of a Royalist and loved the chance to hang out the flags and put up the bunting. We watched all of the celebrations on tv, including the floatilla, concert and flypast. I felt quite emotional when the Queen finally came out on to the balcony of Buckingham Palace, you could tell she was totally amazed by the number of people who had turned up to watch and wave. Long may she continue to reign over us.

I didn't really manage to scrap last weekend, I made some cards, played with my Smash book and made some cup cakes to share with the neighbours.

Anyway I have caught up somewhat this weekend, I have done 3 single layouts and one double, a couple of which I have to share with you today.

The first one was done using up the last bits of a Gotta Craft kit, I just added a piece of ric rak and some brads. The pics are of DH - taken in Greenwich Park last month. I am so lucky to have a hubby who shares my passion for my hobby and is happy to pose for me so I have plenty of pics to scrap.



The next layout has been done using one of my Basic Grey Page of the Month kits from Cre8tive, this is the June kits using PB&J papers. The sample layout title was 'New Mom' but as I have never been that I amended the title so that it would fit with my theme for the album.



Hope your all having a good weekend,

TFL x x

2 comments:

  1. Fab LO's - esp the BG kit - must get on and do mine!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught up on all the LOs you have done recently - you have been a busy bee! Love them all, but esp like the BG page and teh MME one using the wedding photo - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.