Back again.......

Wow, cant quite believe I have not blogged for 2 months now! The time has flown by, our holiday to Portugal has been and gone, Summer is nearly over and we are now only 4 weeks away from our trip to San Francisco and Las Vegas!! Woo hoo, bring on the sightseeing, shopping, eating, drinking and catching up with our Stateside friends.

So here we are, its the last Bank Holiday weekend before Christmas and so far its been a very pleasant one. Started off on Friday with a half day from work, I paid a visit to Imagine That for some crafty bits and pieces, my loyalty card was full so it was nice to be able to treat myself to some free stash (of course I spent more than the value of the card!!). As Tom was in Brighton for the night with his friends I met a friend of mine and went to Del Aziz for drinks and something to eat, a perfect start after a pretty stressful week at work.

Saturday was spend pottering at home before I went to meet a rather weary Tom at Bluewater. We did a little bit of shopping and then went to Ed's Easy Diner for something to eat, we are both definitely getting into the American spirit. Sunday we didn't do much, again just pottered about enjoying a quiet and relaxing weekend, I even managed a bit of time in my room. I had to give it a bit of a tidy as it was pretty messy and the desk had become a dumping ground for all sorts of odds and ends.

I have not done an awful lot of crafting since we got back from Portugal, think so far this month I have only managed 6 layouts.....hoping to put that right over the coming weeks, I would like to try and hit double figures if I can. Below are a few pics of some of the layouts I have managed. I have also tried my hand a altering a little wooden house I bought on Friday, I will post some pictures of that for you later.

The first one is of Scarlett, this layout is for my album.


This one is of the ducks that came to visit us earlier this year. We have not seen them in ages now so I can only assume that they have nested somewhere, hopefully they will be back next year.


A layout using pictures I took when we went to Greenwich one Sunday. In honour of the Jubilee Greenwich became a Royal Borough this year, something that I personally think is long overdue.


Finally this is a layout I did this morning. The picture is of our friends Katie and Alex who got married earlier this year.



Popular Posts