Bad Blogger

Wow, I cant believe its been so long since I last blogged! Each week I have been saying to myself that I will make a post but its just not happened. To be honest and in my defence apart from a couple of Christmas cards I have done practically no crafting since we got back from our trip to the US, despite the fact that I have hundreds of pictures to choose from. However now that winter is upon us I am hoping to revert back to my standard Sunday where I craft and Tom watches football all day!! Watch this space......

Anyway our holiday was amazing, I cant believe after all that planning, research and talk that its done and dusted. We had an amazing time in San Francisco, we did so much in the couple of days that we were there such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Muir Woods to name just a few. We really didn't have enough time to see and do it all so hopefully one day we can return to the City by the Bay. I have attached a few photos from San Fran, there are a load more on FB if you want to see them.





After San Fran we hopped on a plane and flew the short distance to Fabulous Las Vegas, which was always didn't disappoint. It was so hot which was most welcoming after the cold and fog we had in SF, we spent the first couple of days just relaxing, shopping and generally taking in the atmosphere. On the Wednesday we were joined by our friends Liz, Andy and Eileen and that's when the real fun began. We shopped some more and enjoyed the Jarrod experience, had a wedding vow renewal (complete with Elvis), Freemont St Bon Jovi style and more food and drink than is probably legal!! Oh how I miss my cocktails by the pool.



Thanks for looking folks.... love and hugs, Jane
0