JYC - Day One

Evening all.....it's December which means a couple of things!! Firstly it mean Christmas is this month and I can finally open the advent calendar and secondly it means it's time to start a Christmas journal. Now I know I have started a couple of Christmas journal in the past and never finished then but this time I am determined to see it through. I am using a Simple Stories album that's has plastic page inserts with pockets of varying sizes for photos, journalling and other bits. The papers I have chosen this year are also by Simple Stories and are the Handmade Holidays range. I have also signed up to Shimelle's JYC (that's Journal Your Christmas to those who don't know), am hoping that this will give me some inspiration along the way and a gentle nudge if I get stuck.

Today I have been busy getting into the festive spirit by putting up our tree and decorations. It feels very nice sitting here now with the fairy lights on and the candles all aglow. What's even better is the fact that we have now done pretty much all of our Christmas shopping - yay!! Just the delightful task of wrapping up the presents to do now.

Anyway I am making this post from my ipad and it wont allow me to add any pictures so I will just make this post for now and add the images when I have charged up the laptop.

Hope you area all having a good weekend and that your keeping cosy and warm. As always thanks for looking.....

Jane x x

ETA: A couple of pics added now...and I will fix the 'J' that has started to lift!!



Popular Posts