Wednesday, 30 January 2013

A Little January Round Up

Wow, I cant believe we only have one more day left of January, this month has gone so fast! To be honest I will be glad to see the back of it, it has been bitterly cold, we had snow which meant my monthly crop was cancelled and I have had a rotten and lingering head cold that is only just starting to ease today.

On the plus side I finally took the plunge and bought myself a couple of Project Life kits (I went for the Cherry and Clementine core kits in the end). Its something I have been looking at for a few months now and after much thought and many discussions with my good friend Sarah W I decided to give it a try. So far I am love, love, loving it, its a totally different approach to scrap booking and because its all on a smaller scale its easier to scrap the little everyday things in life. I have added a few pictures to an album on Facebook, I will get them on here soon too. On the whole its been a good month for me scrapping wise, the cold weather has meant we have stayed home a lot so I have finally managed to complete all the layouts I want to of San Francisco next I need to start and finish Vegas. I have also been having a clear out of my stash and am currently building a pile of odds and ends that I might try to sell, watch this space (or Facebook!!).

I hope you are all keeping well, I will be back soon with some more Project Life stuff. In the meantime I have added a picture of Daisy in the snow for you.

TFL. Jane x x




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, sounds like you have kept yourself busy during the snow days... Daisy looks so cute, Clyde loved the snow and wanted to run around up to his armpits in it all day long! Hope you are feeling better now. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing more of your project life, I agree it's quick and easy :)

    I know you hate the snow, but it looks like Daisy and I love it lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.