Some Scrapping to Share

Afternoon all, thought I would do a little entry to show you some of the layouts I have created this weekend. I decided to take a break from last years Vegas pictures to try and catch up with birthdays and Christmas etc.....

I have tried to use up old stash as well today, I think I am going to try and save my Studio Calico kits for when I scrap at crops, or at least till I have made a dent in the mountain of paper I have. It seems that no matter how much I scrap the pile just does not seem to get any smaller, and I can honestly say that apart from my kits I have not bought any paper in ages!!

The first pic is of George on his 17th birthday, for this I used some very old W R Memory Keepers papers...



The next couple of pics are of Scarlett on her birthday, the first one I did using some scraps from one of my BG kits and the second one using an old Gottacraft kit (with inks and Glimmer Mist spray!!).



Finally the last layout I have to share with you is a group photo taken on last years Woollie Weekend. For this I used Webster pages paper and embelllishments.



Hope you are all well on this rather cold Sunday,

TFL, Jane x x
1