Sunday, 24 March 2013

A bit more scrapping to share..

Morning all....

Hope that your all keeping well and warm where ever you are. I cant believe that we are now at the end of March and that we still have snow, sleet and sub zero temperatures!! I really hope that the warmer Spring weather arrives soon, I am so fed up with the cold, grey skies and being bundled up in big coats, gloves and scarves.

Last weekend I joined the ladies at Kingshill for our monthly crop, as usual it was a day full of chatter, laughter and of course lots of scrapping. I love my Saturdays down at Kingshill, especially as it starts with a catch up with my lovely friend Jules over a Costa coffee and some cake.

For the last few months I have mostly been scrapping with my Studio Calico kits, which I have to say I was unsure about when I first started a subscription to them. They are really not the kind of papers or embellishments I would usually buy as the colours and designs are totally out of my scrapping comfort zone but I have to say I do love them. As soon as I get the email telling me the kits have shipped I start stalking the postman LOL.

Here are a couple of layouts I have created using Studio Calico kits, the pictures on both of these layouts are from our trip to Vegas last year...the only thing I added from own stash is the Prima bling swirl.



This layout below is of Daisy's annual Christmas picture, for this I used some very old Basic Grey papers, Jenni Bowlin embellishments and another Prima bling swirl.



Hope you like what I have done, I will be back again soon to share some more layouts and Project Life with you...

TFL, Jane x x

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you totally, at first I wasn't sure about the kits, but only because they're not papers I would normally buy. But that's good, in fact some of the recent layouts using papers from the kits are my most favourite.

    These are really fabulous Jane, I can see it gets your creative juices flowing :)

    Oh I would so love to be at your crop .... Catching up with you and Jules, I bet is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.