Monday, 11 March 2013

A little card making..

Evening all...

Thought I would make a quick post to show you a few of the cards I made last weekend when I wanted to craft but really wasn't in the mood for scrapping. I hadn't made any birthday cards in ages but I have to say I really enjoyed my card making day. It was great fun to rediscover some of my stamps, punches, dies and inks. Plus all the papers I used were 'end of kits' or 'scraps left over' so no new stash was used at all!!

I am going to try and make at least 4 or 5 cards a month so I can build my stock right up, you never know I might even manage to sell one or two.

Anyway below are some pics for you, I hope you like what I made.



Hope your all keeping nice and warm on this bitterly cold Monday evening.....I hope it passes soon and that Spring and the warmer weather is soon with us.

Thanks for looking x x

1 comment:

  1. Jane these are fabulous, I'm hoping to, to get back into making cards as well. Good luck with selling some, I'm sure you'll have no problem at all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.