Sunday, 14 April 2013

Ally Pally

Evening all, hope you have all had a good weekend.

Today I have been to the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show at London's Alexandra Palace. I had a little list of things I wanted to get and I am happy to report that I got most of them, along with one or two other bits and pieces!! Shame I have to go to work tomorrow, I would really much rather stay home and play with my new stash!!

Rather than list everything I will just post some pics of what I bought.



Thanks for looking, Jane x

6 comments:

  1. Crumbs! That looks like loads!! :-)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what goodies you have there. I spy some bits for project life

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to LOVE scrapbooking!! This has tempted me to start again! :)
    http://iburntyourtoast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I wish we had a store that would carry all of the things like these near by!! You're going to be busy.;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow really beautiful goodies!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.