Monday, 1 April 2013

Some of this weekends layouts..

Evening all, hope you have all had a lovely Easter break, I know we have. Its been a wonderful relaxing weekend, although we have eaten far too much, still back to work tomorrow so that should get us back on the straight and narrow!

I managed to spend a few hours in my craft room this weekend, I didnt achieve vast amounts but I did a few layouts which I thought I would share with you.

The first one is of Scarlett and Daisy, the picture was taken last year. I used a very old sheet of We R Memory Keepers paper which I cut into a scalloped circle using my Cricut Imagine (yes I know I actually used my Cricut!! lol). I added lots of bling around the edges and a few stickers that have been in my stash for ages, I think they worked perfectly with this page.



The next layout is of George and Scarlett and was done using up some old scraps of Christmas papers. Again I used my Cricut to cut the circle. The little bit of bunting was cut from a Christmas Embellishment and the 'Merry Christmas' was from an old My Minds Eye kit.



The last layout I have to show you is of Daisy and her favourite teddy bear. She has had this bear since she was a baby, it has no eyes or ears and is threadbare in parts but she adores it! You will often find it tucked beside her when she is curled up sleeping. I think these papers are all by Simple Stories, they are the end of a collection pack I bought past year. The letters are Doodlebug and for a little extra bling I added a Prima Swirl.



I hope you like what I have created, if you do please leave me a comment and a link to you blog so I can pay you a visit.

Thanks for looking, love and hugs Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. Aww those cards are so pretty and the dog one is super cute!!!

    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jane, they're gorgeous .... I'm feeling the need to dust of my cricut, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pages - esp the one of Lucy - so cute x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane I love all your layouts x must comment more to say hello :)

    www.raspberrybunny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.