Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Layouts

Evening everyone..

Thought I would make a quick post tonight to share with you a few of the layouts I did at the last Kingshill crop. They were all created using my Studio Calico kits, I just added a little bit of bling on a couple of them and the one of the pools now has a title. I think I have a couple more layouts to do off Vegas and then the album will be complete!! Woo hoo.....



Hope your all well and that you had a good Bank Holiday weekend. We had a lovely relaxing one, lots of chilling out and relaxing with a little bit of shopping thrown in for good measure. We took a trip to Ikea so I could get an Expedit unit for my craft room. Its much a huge difference and I am really happy with how it looks now, it needs a little more 'tweaking' here and there, once that is done I will post some pictures.

Bye for now....

Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts Jane, I really like how you've cut up the cameras in the first layout :)

    You were brave going to IKEA on a bank holiday lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab LOs, love them all but especially the pool one - looks very posh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.