Layouts

Evening all...back again to share a few more layouts with you. Again they are all for the Vegas album, which is just as big as the first one I did back in 2008!! Every time we go I think I wont take as many pictures as I did the last time but I always end up taking hundreds!!

The first one is of Dani the barman making a whole lot of shots in Margaritaville (our newest and most fave place on the Strip!). We went there for cocktails on our last night with Liz, Andy and Eileen and the frozen margarita's were delicious. The papers are all left from one of my Basic Grey kits, the yellow letters are AC Thickers and the tag I have had for absolutely ages and ages, I think it may have come from a old total paper craft's kit. Sorry this one is such a poor image, just couldn't find the right place or light.



The pic on the next layout was also taken in Margaritaville and is of me, Liz and Eileen. We bought the Elvis shades for Liz and Andy's wedding vow renewal. All the papers, embellishments and letters on this layout are from my Studio Calico kits.



The last layout is of me and Tom having a meal on our last night. The papers and embellishments on this pate are all from an Echo Park collection pack that I bought at Ally Pally. I just added a pearl swirl from my stash....I do love a pearl or bling swirl!!



Thanks for stopping by my blog, if you like what you see please leave me a comment and a link back to your blog if you have one so I can pop by and leave you a comment.

Love and hugs, Jane xx
1