On a scrapping roll!!

Well here I am again with some more layouts for you to see...these were all created at the Kingshill crop I went to last Saturday.

The first one is of Tom and I at the famous Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign. The papers are all from a Studio Calico kit, the little flowers are Prima and are from the stash I bought while we were in Vegas last year. The only thing I have not yet added is a title, not sure it actually needs one, what do you think??



The next layout is of Scarlett, I took the pictures last year when I got my new camera and wanted to have a play with it. I am not sure where the kit/papers came from. It could have been from Gottacraft or from Creative Craft World. The flower and the bling swirl are Prima and are from my stash.



The last layout I have to share is a double layout and is one of the Basic Grey kits that I get from Crea8tive. As usual I have followed the sketch but tweaked it slightly to fit with my pictures.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like what you see. Please feel free to leave me a comment and if you have a blog of your own leave a link and I will pop by and leave a comment for you. It really does make a girl feel good to know that those who stop by like what they see.

Love and hugs, Jane xx

Popular Posts