A Project Life Update

I finally managed to get a day in my Craft room yesterday, long overdue and much needed. I havent done any proper crafting at home in ages. So after a little tidy up I decided to get my Project Life album up to date as I hadnt done anything with it since before we went on holiday.

So here are a few pics of the pages I created, these are my Vegas pages....



I used a pack of Project Life American themed cards (which believe it or not I bought over here as I couldnt find them while we were there!) along with a few other odd bits from my every growing Project Life collection.

All I need to do now is get the rest of the Vegas pictures printed off and decide on what I am going to do with them. I dont know whether I should do a Smash type book or just stick to 12x12 layouts.....what do you think? Maybe you could suggest something different??

Thanks for stopping by, love and hugs - Jane x



Popular Posts