A little bit of time in the craft room...

Spending some time in my craft room is just perfect, especially on a Bank Holiday or a wet and windy weekend (both of which we have had recently).

My Sarahs Cards order arrived pretty quickly so I made a start straight away on the opening page of 2014. I am using a Becky Higgins Project Life album again, its part of the 5th and Frolic collection and is a lovely pink colour with a floral design on the front. I am using a mix of cards for this album as I have several core kits to choose from, and although I think I have enough stash to do PL for the next 10 years I am still tempted to buy more!! Below are a couple of pics, one of the album and one of the first page...


I have also been scrapping, mostly layouts of George and Scarlett. The one I am sharing with you today is for Georges album, the pictures were taken back in October 2013 and are from his 18th birthday. The papers are by Fancy Pants, I picked these up on our trip to Vegas last year. The title has been done with some very old Papermania stickers. I have also made George a little mini book using a Dear Lizzy day book, I have filled the book with lots of pictures from his 18th birthday. I used a selection of different alphabets for the front cover but the 'George' is my fave, they are Thicker and have a lovely crystal/glittered effect to them.


Thanks for stopping by my little blog, I hope you like my creations. Please leave me a comment if you do and if you leave a link to your blog I will stop by and do the same for you.

Love and hugs, Jane xx
2