The Mojo is back..

Afternoon all..

As promised in my last post I am back to share with you some pictures of my recent craft creations. Firstly I have my Project Life pages to show you...thanks to a relaxing day at home yesterday I am totally upto date with Project Life. I know I say this a lot but I really do love PL, its such a simple way to record memories and create something for future generations. I think there will be a lot more of it going forward, there will defo be a 2015 album and one especially to record my 50th birthday which is also happening next year. Anyway I hope you like my pages...



When I went to Ally Pally last year I bought a plain MDF money box that has been sitting on my shelf ever since. It has been moved around a few time with plans to 'pretty' it up but it never happend - until this week that is. I finally grabbed the box and my paints and set about making it look nice. Firstly I gave it a coat of Rose Paperartsy paint and the original plan was to then layer with with more paint and crackle glaze but I changed my mind and gave it a coat of Sparkle Modpodge instead. When that was dry I added some Dear Lizzy papers from a pad I got in TK Maxx last year. I then inked some of the edges with a grey chalk inker and then I added the buttons on the side of the roof, lace along the back and the fabric rose border to the front. Finally I added a large gem and pearl swirl using my Bazzil jewel template. It looks perfect in my craft room now its all done....just need to start filling it up now so I will have plenty of spends in Vegas next year.



Hope you have all enjoyed the Easter holidays, back to work for me tomorrow, such a shame when I am really in the mood to stay home and craft!!

Thanks for looking,

Jane

Popular Posts