Cropping Results

Evening all..

Yesterday was a crop day for me, something I had really been looking forward to although unusually for me I hadn't done and packing or planning until Friday night. Pretty much took the 'just chuck it in approach' and hoped for the best...luckily for me it all worked out and I managed 4 single layouts and 1 double. I was very happy with that especially as I haven't done any scrapping since the last crop in May.

Below are pics of some of the layouts...


A couple of them still need journalling added before they can be put away in albums. I am still debating if I should add a title to the layout of me and hubby. The picture was taken on a walk along the Thames on New Years Day this year - any suggestions would be greatly received.

Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave me a comment if you like what you see.

Love and hugs,

Jane

Popular Posts